Consultant Michael Nolan
Job Ref 50882303/001
Date posted 08 February 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/finance-director 2023-02-08 2023-04-09 property-and-housing Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an accomplished finance professional to step into a CFO position with excellent progression opportunities. Managing finance and operations in a role that will evolve to own the corporate development strategy, the CFO will report to the CEO as a member of the executive team.
Responsibilities of the CFO:
- Ensure financial reporting and statutory requirements are met
- Prepare the management accounts and annual report
- Upgrade financial systems, implement and integrate
- Enhance financial controls
- Developing the debt strategy, involving a significant debt raising mandate
- Annual forecasts, funding forecasts and planning
- Present the financial report to the Board and committees
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Act as a business partner and enabler of the delivery functions.
- Oversee critical corporate and business services as mentioned above
- Effective business planning framework, driving the rolling business plan cycle
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs
- Driving the risk management framework
- Oversee procurement ensuring its effectiveness
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- 10+ years post qualification industry experience
- Exceptional leadership skills with a focus on culture enhancement
- Experience of interacting at board level
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strategic thinker
To discuss this role, please contact Michael Nolan, Associate Director at Robert Walters
Get in touch
+353 1 673 0821
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 March 2023An industry leading MNC is currently looking for a Tax Manager to join their expanding team. They are searching for someone that can successfully interact with everyone in the company. This position, which answers to the finance director, is crucial to ensuring that the business complies with tax laws.
Salary: €90,000 - €100,000 per annum + Equity, Bonus, Salary reveiw (6 months)Location: DublinDate posted: 16 March 2023A start up e-commerce company, high growth in US, UK and Europe is seeking a Head of Finance to join its finance team. Already in a commanding retail position for its product vertical, you will be joining a growing team with 3 direct reports. Short term goal is to drive timely management accounting, elevate cashflow forecasting and MI to senior management which will enable the firm to secure high value investment already in pipeline. Long term you will bring the company through its stages of growth as a business partner, working towards a COO role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 February 2023A global insurance organisation are looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your commercial and strategic accounting experience with a multinational organisation. With a fantastic culture and ambitious growth plans, you will be joining a high performing team with exciting plans.
Salary: €95,000 - €110,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 January 2023A high profile Accounting firm are looking to hire an Internal Audit Director to lead their Internal Audit functions across their Insurance/ Financial Services. If you are a Senior Manager looking for career progress into a Director position in a firm that supports your growth and development, read more below!
Salary: €95,000 - €110,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 January 2023We have a new exciting opportunity for career progression! A top 10 accounting firm are looking to hire a Financial Services Audit Director to help them continue their growth and exceed ambitions. If you are an experienced individual who is looking for a job that can help you achieve your career ambitions, then read more below!