Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 accountancy Galway Galway IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An award-winning organisation in the construction industry are seeking to hire a finance director to join their expanding office located in Galway.
Key responsibilities of the finance director:
- Budgeting, tax compliance, financial strategies, performance measurement and business planning
- Generating financial reports for all entities, financial forecasts, & management accounts
- Managing operations to include transaction processing, contracts, margin analyses, providing information to aid key strategic decision making and formulating business strategies as a member of the senior management team
- Managing accounts (including policies and procedures), finance staff, intercompany transactions, payrolls, accounting controls, cash and working capital management
- Optimising financial information systems and improving processes
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Managing external relationships
As the finance director, you will be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be numerical, analytical, with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this finance director position based in Galway, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.