Associate Director of Finance
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-21 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global organisation in the private investment industry is seeking to hire an associate director of finance to join their expanding Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the associate director of finance:
- Oversee the process for entry and approval of leases, ensuring adequate controls are put in place so all clauses are captured timely, accurately and completely
- Oversee the issuance of all contracted invoices, ensure cash collection is recorded and fully reconciled and become the main point of contact for following-up with customers
- Oversee the daily collection effort and strategy working closely with controller, CFO, marketing team, underwriting team and technical team
- Involve in the airline credit rating and monitoring process in collaboration with the Underwriting Team
- Prepare weekly reports that are presenting at the risk meeting
- This will require a willingness to travel to visit customers from time to time
- Oversee that the accounting for revenue and receivables is being done in line with the relevant accounting standard
As the associate director of finance, you will have 5+ years’ experience within the aviation industry. You will be a strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this associate director of finance position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.