Salary €95,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Accounting company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Tax Director.
Responsibilities of the Tax Director include:
Lead and manage the provision of corporate tax services to a challenging and varied client portfolio of companies including clients involved in international trade, structured finance vehicles, aircraft leasing and financing vehicles, funds, insurance companies and treasury vehicles
- Advising on Irish domestic and international corporate tax matters
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile, both in the wider market and through our international networks, with a view to winning business for the Firm
- Lead our market development with our international trade, hedge fund and private equity client base in the US through our global network
- Develop and maintain new products and service offerings
- Develop your own career. With sustained levels of growth in our tax practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise and travel
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- Managing key client account relationships to provide strong supervision and oversight
You will have the relevant tax qualifications (AITI / CTA) with 5+ years PQE and 3 years’ experience at senior manager, director or partner level (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have excellent business development and relationship management skills, while still maintaining the ability to take direction from Partners and Clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Director to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Tax Director role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.