Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Life Insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer include:
Accurate and timely production of annual statutory financial statements and delivering the quarterly and annual regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI)
- Presentation and interpretation of the annual statutory financial statements and regulatory solvency returns
- Management of Group Strategic Planning process and preparation of the company reporting for IFRS and Solvency II
- Strategy and oversight of investment operations
- Filing of tax returns and ensuring full compliance with all relevant regulations
- Preparation of expenditure budgets and regular reporting of actual against budget achievements to the Management Team collectively and individually
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA or similar/ equivalent qualification with 8+ years senior finance function leadership experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a Life company finance function with an in-depth knowledge of the functioning of the balance sheet of such companies. Significant leadership ability and experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join a successful company based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Chief Financial Officer role, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.