Mortgage Resolutions Team Leader
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An established credit servicing institute based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an mortgage resolutions team leader to join their growing resolutions team.
Key responsibilities of the mortgage resolutions team leader:
- Assist the arrears support unit manager in managing the team’s performance to highly effective levels by driving, motivating and influencing team members
- Coach and develop the arrears support unit by identifying individual and team development needs
- Carry out training needs analysis and devise performance improvement and development plans for discussion and agreement with the Manager
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of all internal policies and procedures as well as central bank compliance requirements
- Continuously liaise with the arrears support unit manager to provide input to process and policy improvements/changes within the team
- Conduct case reviews with team members to ensure cases are being managed to a high standard and provide appropriate coaching and feedback
- Handle all arrears support unit queries from team members and act as an escalation point for customer queries
- Contact and meet with arrears customers, as appropriate, to negotiate arrangements to recover the arrears
As the mortgage resolutions team leader, you will have proven experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment. You will have 3+ years’ experience at this level and will have excellent mortgage product knowledge (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be APA (loans) qualified and working towards the full QFA qualification and will have excellent PC skills, especially excel.
If you are interested in this mortgage resolutions team leader position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.