Group Financial Controller
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 28 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish company based in Killarney, Co. Kerry is seeking to hire a Group Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller include:
- Evaluate and implement effective Financial Systems and Internal Controls to ensure that they are adequate to protect the assets, profitability and cash flows of the company
- Ensure best practice in corporate governance providing with clear direction and guidance in this area to others
- Lead and manage a performance culture and deliverables in the finance function
- Develop a customer-oriented culture, ensuring that the Finance team support and prioritise the needs of the front-line business
- Ensure the team has the tools, applications, infrastructure and support to do their work effectively
- Annual budgeting & quarterly forecasting across all profit & cost centres including cash flows
- Monthly management accounting with incisive & instructive analysis and interpretation
- Annual preparation of financial statements (including consolidation) for audit
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / ACMA, with 5+ years PQE. You will also have 5+ years’ experience of reporting at a senior finance level i.e. FD or FC. Previous experience with people management is advantageous (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Killarney. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Group Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.