Audit Quality Assistant Manager
Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Team Leader
Job Ref 50811393/001
Date posted 06 July 2022rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking to move your career into an area you want? Then this role may be of interest to you! A leading international Financial Services company are looking to hire an Audit Quality Assistant Manager in their Dublin Office. If this role sounds like it could be for you, keep reading below!
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support audit teams by addressing enquiries and consultations from audit engagement teams on methodology and risk management matters
· Continuous development of industry and audit technical knowledge and awareness of relevant changes within the industry ensuring the wider team is alerted on a timely basis to matters concerning risk management or audit methodology
· Planning and completion of real time assurance reviews with a focus on our portfolio of public interest entity audit clients
· Support in completing hot and cold file reviews of our public interest entity audit clients
· Performing annual updates to templates, tools, processes that support audit quality at Mazars
· Identify appropriate resolution plans and guidance to address any identified areas of for non-compliance
· Follow up to ensure recommendations have been actioned
· Support and facilitate audit technical training and audit quality information briefings/forums to audit staff, management and partners
· Keep up to date with technical developments that may impact our clients or methodology
The company are looking for a qualified candidate (ACA, ACCA, AC(SA)) with 1 year PQE, preferably audit experience in financial services or a recent audit quality role. Strong Communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential.
If this role is of interest to you, get in contact with Tallia Beagle to start the conversation about your next move! Contact Tallia at:
Mobile: +353 1 6730823
Or apply on this web-page directly
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2022An Internal Auditor Assistant Manager role has become available with an international top 10 Accounting Firm. If you are looking for a new opportunity within Internal Audit with exposure to all areas in this space then this is the perfect role for you..
Salary: €57,000 - €65,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 June 2022An aircraft leasing firm are looking to hire a Financial Account to their team here in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified and practice trained candidate to join a growing organisation that will offer you a lot of progression opportunities and a high level of work.
Salary: €55,000 - €60,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 June 2022A growing tech business are recruiting for a financial accountant to join their business. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that will offer you a variety of experience and join a team of peers that have a great office culture.