Head of Client Accounting
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A corporate service provider who focuses of aircraft leasing and SPVs, are looking to hire a new head of client accounting to join for their business.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Client Accounting include:
- Oversee the effective management of the entire client accounting delivery process
- Ensure timely and efficient processes are in place to compile, review and monitor the completion of a full range of financial statements of multiple entities
- Prepare annual financial statements and, where required, management accounts from the accounting records of the client entities as maintained in accordance with relevant accounting standards, and ensure compliance with statutory deadlines or documented covenants
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of high profile client cases
- Post final bookkeeping entries required to produce financial statements and perform year end ledger close-down procedures
- Liaising with administrators and auditors to arrange, assist with and conclude the audits of clients' financial statements, and providing feedback on preferred audit suppliers.
As the Head of Client Accounting you will be a qualified accountant, with 3+ years accounting experience in a similar environment.
If you are interested in this Head of Client Accounting role position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.