Corporate Finance Advisor
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A well-established organisation within the financial services industry are seeking to hire a corporate finance advisor to join their expanding office in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the corporate finance advisor:
- Assist in oversight from a shareholder perspective
- Review and analyse financial reports (including annual reports and interim reports etc.)
- Review and analyse business plans
- Review of financial targets (e.g. dividend, profitability, gearing) and equity valuations to monitor financial performance and shareholder return
- Review and analyse key financial metrics for peer companies to enable benchmarking of financial performance and keep informed of relevant peer company and industry/sector trends
- Review and analyse any borrowing, funding and capital expenditure proposals
- Review and analyse from a financial perspective any acquisition, disposal or joint venture proposals to be undertaken
As the corporate finance advisor, you will hold a degree in finance or relevant discipline, with accountancy being favourable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous experience in a financial analyst and/or financial associate/manager role. You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this corporate finance advisor position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.