Director of Transaction Services
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-11 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading professional services firm specialising in audit and assurance, consultancy, corporate finance and tax are now looking to hire a Director of Transactions Services to join their high-performance team in Dublin City Centre.
You will primarily be involved in transaction services work, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence reviews and related services. An increasing portion of assignments are international in nature owing to strong relationships across their global network.
You will get the opportunity to work with clients across private equity houses, alternative/direct lenders, boutique corporate finance houses, banks and private trading businesses as well as reporting directly to the Partner and working closely with the Corporate Finance team.
- Lead financial advisory assignments, with a primary focus on transaction services
- Delegate and manage the workflow to direct reports
- Interact directly with clients and target businesses in the delivery of projects
- Possess strong communication skills, particularly regarding written reports and presentations
- Manage relationships with clients and other business contacts and maintain focus on business development opportunities
- Work to deadlines and within budgets on projects
- Experience of working in a transaction-based environment, with transaction services
- Strong business analysis and general analytical skills
- Keen understanding of key transaction considerations, and ability to identify key issues potentially impacting transactions
- Experience in robustly challenging financial and non-financial aspects of businesses
- Ability to undertake sector-based research and form a view as to risks and opportunities for a business operating in the sector
- Strong report writing abilities
- Exceptional Excel and financial modelling skills
- Strong people management experience - Ability to manage and motivate teams
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Transaction Services or Senior manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Director of Transaction Services role please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information.