Transaction Advisory Services
Salary €45,000 - €55,000 per year
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-04 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A great opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing Transaction Advisory Services Team in Dublin South. Due to the continued growth and ambitious plans for further expansion in Ireland, a new vacancy for a Transaction Advisory Services Consultant in Dublin South has come to market in a highly progressive Top 10 firm. If you have experience in Transaction Advisory or Audit and are looking for your next challenge this is the perfect role for you.
As the transaction advisory services, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a variety of assignments including mergers and acquisitions support, financial and strategic advisory services, due diligence, company valuations, formal and informal restructuring and forensic accounting
- Ensuring a quality and timely service is delivered to our clients
- Actively work with management in business winning activities and proposals
- Working closely with other departments within the firm to identify opportunities to assist existing clients
- Contributing to the operational management of the division and taking responsibility for specific areas as required
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team to ensure a positive talent experience
Skills and experience you will have:
- Qualified accountant
- Restructuring, transactions advisory or insolvency experience an advantage
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with clients, combined with strong commercial expertise
- Team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent report writing skills and experience in research methodologies
- A good work ethic with a positive, can do attitude and approach to work
This role is a permanent opportunity and will offer you exposure to all aspects of Transaction Services Advisory.
If you are driven, determined and have a strong interest in working within Transaction Advisory Services, get in touch for a confidential chat. This role will offer you great career progression.
Please apply today or contact Conor O'Keeffe on the contact details provided for more information.