Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 06 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Corporate Finance firm in Dublin are looking to hire an experienced Corporate Finance Professional at the Associate Director level. This role will directly report into the Director and Managing Director of the business.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Director:
- Manage execution of buy-side/sell-side transactions
- Overseeing and mentoring Junior members
- Financial Modelling and company valuations
- Transaction Structuring and negotiation
- Assist with business development and deal origination
As the Associate Director you will have a broad knowledge and experience in analysing financial statements. You will ideally have advanced excel and modelling ability, be highly numerate and have previous experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in the associate director role and would like to know more, please apply today or get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided below for more information