Corporate Finance Executive
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading aircraft leasing company based in Dublin are seeking to hire an experienced corporate finance executive to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the corporate finance executive:
- Analysing, structuring and pricing transactions originated by the commercial team
- Proactively recommend solutions to enhance the economic returns of transactions
- Assist the risk team produce credit analysis for underlying obligors in a transaction
- Work with corporate finance team in connection with debt raising activities, including reviewing term sheets and analysing the implications of debt terms on underlying commercial transaction
- Assist with portfolio management reporting and budgeting process
As the corporate finance executive you will have a strong understanding of the aviation industry and fundamentals around aircraft leasing. You will have strong excel capabilities and analytical ability to communicate results. You will be able to understand the relevant regulations surrounding clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the corporate finance executive roles, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.