Salary €70,000 - €75,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Marketing company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire Commercial Controller.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Controller include:
- Acting as business partner with the broad commercial teams to ensure complete understanding of the P&L and its key drivers
- Provision of proactive analysis and interpretation of customer / product/ brand profitability and make recommendations for improvement of the financial position
- Assisting to identify opportunities for profit growth and to provide key input into 3 year strategic plan
- Conveying headline data to target audience with intention of provoking discussion, highlighting areas of concern, or understanding plans for resolution
- Defining, creating and maintaining new finance processes and procedures for the National Accounts team
- Monitoring and analysing promotional spends vs budget, determining optimum approach and variance by brand / customer
- Provide analyse on the impact & effectiveness of promotional strategy by brand / customer and identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of same, and overall return on investment
- Providing specific financial support for the National Account team throughout annual trade negotiations (including JBPs, LTA/ Discount negotiations etc.)
You will be a Qualified Accountant with the relevant qualifications (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for s Commercial Controller to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Commercial Controller role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.