Accountant / Business Partner
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 14 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire Accountant / Business Partner.
Responsibilities of the Accountant / Business Partner include:
- Accuracy and maintenance of the general ledger and the resultant financial statements and reports
- Provide timely and accurate monthly management and statutory financial information
- Support the provision of financial information to the company board of directors
- Manage the preparation and timely submission of regulatory returns, and any related regulator queries
- Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of quarter and year end group reporting
- Support the delivery of Financial Planning and Analysis, assisting with the provision of high-quality management information, and contributing to the forecasting and budgeting process
- Manage and successfully deliver projects working with colleagues within the Finance, Support and Business functions and teams
You will be a Newly Qualified Accountant with the relevant qualifications (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience of the Financial Services industry with MiFID expertise. Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS would be an advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accountant / Business Partner to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Accountant / Business Partner role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.