Finance Business Partner
Salary Up to €70,000 per year
Location Dublin North
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading engineering company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Finance Business Partner. You will be key member of the Finance Business Partnering team, providing strong financial leadership to the business through active engagement with Operational Leadership, continually building trust and integrity through the provision of timely, accurate and insightful information and decisive actions.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
Ownership of the month end close process, to include analysis and interpretation of actual results, the explanation of keys trends and variances, together with recommendations for action and improvement
- Development and maintenance of KPI reporting at a Group, Reporting Unit and Project level
- Development and rollout of a project reporting/profitability module to the business
- Development and maintenance of standard cost/rate cards to support project costing and pricing proposals
- Ownership of intercompany rates to enable appropriate recovery of central costs/investments
- Oversight of labour utilisation and recovery reporting for the business
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis to support business decision making
- Partner with the business to ensure accurate and appropriate inventory and WIP balances
- Ownership and delivery of the annual budget
As the finance business partner you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 6+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and has the ability of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Finance Business Partner role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.