Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary €30,000 - €38,000 per annum
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for the next step in your finance career based in Dublin City Centre? A leading Aircraft Leasing company are seeking to find an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to become a key part of their finance team. You will manage receivables for the company and for a number of other companies to whom it provides certain lease/loan management services.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Officer role:
- Review invoices/credit notes generated by other team members from the in-house receivables system ( verifying invoice details required under new Revenue Rules
- Forward invoices/credit notes to relevant customer
- Track receipt of payments related to invoices
- Generate weekly/monthly debtors reports
- Liaise and deal with debtor and other internal departmental queries
- Cash allocation
- Allocate receipts
- Document management
- Ensure accurate recordation and filing of invoices/credit notes
- Assist with other document management/filing.
If you are someone with 1 year+ accounts receivable experience in addition to having a hands-on, proactive and flexible approach to work with a keen eye for detail and be an excellent team player then we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to Ruth Callely today for a further discussion.