Salary €33,000 - €35,000 per year
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-31 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for a new accounting opportunity in advertising? A leading advertising agency based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire a Revenue Analyst to become a key member of their finance team and manage all revenue aspects for assigned clients.
- Raise all invoices for assigned clients, ensuring timings & cash flow obligations are fulfilled
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly & yearly targets as a result of timely reconciliations, billing & communication with client team
- Assist in collecting and appraising the near-term Revenue Forecast for the same assigned Clients
- Accurate and timely invoices
- Maintain the minimum number of Jobs at Active Status
- Overview of assigned client Debt level & payment terms
- Accurate near-term revenue forecasts.
- Ability to support Client Services with all aspects of revenue
Education and Experience
- IATI qualification or equivalent desirable, with a good understanding of the P&L/Bal Sheet and how his/her actions impact
- 3+ years Billing and reconciliation experience, preferably in the Advertising industry but will also consider any high-volume billing environment where non-standard billing is the norm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Previous experience of large reconciliations over long-term projects
- Previous experience of working on an enterprise level system
- A good Excel knowledge highly desirable
If you are a good communicator and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment this is the perfect role for you. Apply today on our website directly or contact Ruth Callely for more information.