Consultant James Brown
Date posted 16 July 20192019-07-16 2019-09-14 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international leasing company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a risk manager to join their team
Key responsibilities of a risk manager include:
- Lead and manage the design, development, implementation of Risk assessment and analysis platform
- Manage and review all documents (leases, customer agreements, due diligent agreements) at transaction entry and provide the risk analysis of the transactions
- Manage financial covenant compliance and customer KYC requirements
- Collaborate with transaction team (legal, finance and commercial) on negotiating agreements to determine risk associated with range of provisions and terms
- Produce internal credit papers for each transaction and work with other members of the team through each step of the deal approval process through to the closure of a transaction
- Elevate more significant risks and report to the Board
- Liaise with external advisers and appraisers regarding to risk assessment of existing potential client
- Lead and manage staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality of and timely delivery of engagements
- Update and train team on risks related to industry
As the risk manager, you will preferably have relevent experience within risk management or a similar role. You will be a great leader with excellent communication skills with the ability hit deadlines.
If you are interested in this risk manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.