Senior Revenue Analyst
Salary €65,000 - €75,000 per year + Negotiable
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-31 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in growing your experience as a Senior Revenue Analyst? A brilliant opportunity has come up with a growing Software company based in Dublin South.
Responsibilities of the Senior Revenue Analyst:
- Ensure revenue recognition in company financials is in accordance with US GAAP
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly close activities for revenue, providing transactional data analysis, prepare reports for management
- Interpret revenue arrangements, assess and summarize revenue implications, and document conclusions on revenue recognition treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Manage monthly revenue accounting close efforts, including cut-off procedures, controls, and preparation/review of auditable workpapers
- Partner with Sales, Sales Ops, and/or Deals Optimisation teams to design and successfully implement go-to-market strategies
- Provide support for ad-hoc projecting leadership skills and high degree of business proficiency and judgement are essential
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a to join a successful growing Technology company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the senior revenue analyst role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.