Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Financial Services company based in Co. Limerick is seeking to hire a Tax Analyst on a 6-month fixed term contact.
Responsibilities of the Tax Analyst include:
Reconciling client tax documentation records versus system
- Providing outstanding documentation requests to clients in a timely, professional and accurate manner
- Reviewing draft client documentation as completed by the client and providing constructive and accurate feedback
- Escalation of complicated issues to higher level specialist and / or to the Middle Office
- Respond promptly and appropriately to queries received from clients and other partners within the company including client services and other tax operations teams.
- Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process and for clients to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate
- Be aware of all service level agreements in place
- Continuously meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients
You will have a High Degree / Diploma in Business or similar education with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role within the financial services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Tax Analyst to join a successful company based in Co. Limerick. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft OS Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Tax Analyst role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.