Strategic Business Partner
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading aircraft leasing company is seeking to hire a strategic business partner to join the team.
Key responsibilities of the strategic business partner:
- Work cross-functionally to drive the planning, scoping, and execution of budget and define ways to identify gaps and opportunities
- Engage all levels of management to achieve practical solutions to deliver on targets and help achieve opportunities
- Understand what drives the business and define ways to measure and report on the this
- Analyse, interpret and present financial data and business metrics to all stakeholders both financial and operational
- Understand Maintenance Cost by liaising with Asset Management/Technical find opportunities to reduce costs and mitigate risks
- Represent Finance across the business to support, challenge and influence all key business decisions
- Evaluate the impact of new transactions on Budget/Business Plan
As the strategic business partner you will have 4+ years post qualified experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with excellent communication skills and IT skills - Strong systems experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel. Aviation experience is desirable.
If you are interested in the strategic business partner role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the contact details provided for more information.