Salary Up to €25 per hour + Holiday Pay
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Limerick is seeking to hire an Analyst on a 3-month fixed term contact.
Key responsibilities of the Analyst include:
Production and distribution of multiple detailed monthly reports across the region in line with pre-agreed timetables
- Production of monthly dashboards / KPI for senior management
- Timely completion of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations. Liaison with the BAU billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set
- Post meeting compilation, issue, maintenance and follow up of logs and actions plans for the above
- Liaison with the Account Managers / Relationship Managers to capture accurately all new business
- On-boarding of new business including legal agreement review, static data set up and billing template creation
- Completion and approval of first time invoices for new business, where required
- Involvement in new product on-boarding as required, including legal agreement review, fee billing model creation and tracking of clients
As the analyst you will be a qualified accountant with a business degree or similar qualification along with 2+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in accounting / book-keeping. Strong IT skills, notably Excel is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to join a successful company based in Limerick. If you are someone who has strong analytical, and has the ability to meet regular deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Analyst role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.