PMO Business Analyst
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a PMO Business Analyst. You will assist the Applications Managers in supporting the ongoing operation of the IT Applications Landscape of a Financial Investment Bank by managing the Outsourced IT Service Provider and controlling changes into the environment.
Key responsibilities of the PMO Business Analyst include:
Analyse application changes to ensure that all developments meet business needs and specifications
- Monitor and maintain adherence and compliance to quality standards on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and manage the tools and processes to track and report on status, budgeting, and delivery of minor Application changes
- Establish, develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Service provider and key Business stakeholders
- Manage User Access Requests & conduct periodic User Access reviews across all Applications
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in analysing the impact of any material changes to the Service contract
- Assist with the resolution of User issues and risk events
As the PMO business analyst you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 2+ years’ experience in Business Analysis or Project Management role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices. Various financial services systems knowledge is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PMO Business Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of communicating on all levels, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the PMO Business Analyst role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.