Business Analyst - IT
Salary Up to €550 per day
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund management company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Business Analyst IT. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst - IT include:
Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between "as is" and "to be" models
- Follow the BA process outlined in the BA Charter
- Analysis of new system functionality to understand in detail how it can support and will impact business functions.
- Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements.
- Analyse and document business processes
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas
- Obtaining appropriate sign-off
As the business analyst - IT will have the relevant business qualifications or equivalent with 5+ years' business analysis experience in financial services (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also the ability to fully analyse and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution. Working knowledge of Transfer Agency and Transfer Agency systems is an advantage is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst - IT to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has Advanced PC skills including MS Office, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst -IT role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.