Salary €75,000 - €80,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an expanding software company based in Dublin City Centre. They have recently expanded to the US. They are currently for a Finance Manager with a strong commercial background to work closely with their CFO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Management of the group’s financial reporting process, including the consolidation of the Group monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of monthly finance papers for the senior management team and reporting of key financial information within the organisation.
• Managing the external audit process and preparation of the Annual Report.
• Preparation of papers to document accounting for technical issues to ensure appropriate accounting requirements are met.
• Reviewing the corporate and individual entities balance sheet reconciliations ensuring that reconciling items identified are corrected.
• Work with the Group Finance team to drive completion of the weekly cash forecast template and weekly cash summary report for the CFO.
• Review FX exposures across the Group regularly.
• Lead, develop and coach a small team of accountants
• Contribute to the streamlining of reporting, systems, processes and procedures
• Taking a lead role in ad hoc projects as required.
• Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years’ pqe
• Previous people management experience
• Experience of auditing consolidated financial statements
• Excellent IFRS knowledge
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects