Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading global Re Insurer, are looking to hire a Financial Accountant for their growing team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Working under different accounting regimes: IFRS, FRS101, Solvency II / MVBS
- Maintaining general ledger and investment sub-ledgers (SAP based) Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Supporting the year-end external audit by responding to auditors’ requests for information and documentation, providing input to and reviewing the Company’s Financial Statements
- Supporting Solvency II regulatory reporting (input, review, testing of QRTs)
- Supporting and delivering on internal audit requests Supporting ongoing compliance with ICOFR to ensure integrity of Financial Statements
- Managing cash, banking and payment tasks Collaborating in a global team and managing relationship with different internal and external stakeholders
As the Financial Accountant you will be a Qualified Accountant with minimum 1 year post qualification in professional or financial services.
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant position, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.