Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading global reinsurer are looking to hire a Financial accountant to their growing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Responsible for a number of large clients to include accounting, reporting and analysis of results.
- Contribution to preparation and reconciliation of quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients in relation to quarterly reporting
- Assistance in preparation of Group memos and Board reports
- Assistance in completion of quarterly and annual Solvency II Returns
- Contribution to Investment, Treasury and Cash Management processes
- Financial reporting and related filings of a number of small Irish non-regulated entities
- assistance in preparation of IFRS financial statements and related disclosures
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and procedures
As the Financial Accountant you will be a Qualified Accountant with knowledge of the insurance/reinsurance/Financial Services industry. Solvency II would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney or apply today!