Salary €30,000 - €38,000 per annum
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-29 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for the next step in your finance career with a successful company based in Dublin City Centre? A leading Aircraft Leasing company has an exciting Trainee Accountant opportunity for a graduate with 6-18 months industry experience to join the finance department based in Dublin 1 as a permanent member of the team and train and qualify as a chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA).
Responsibilities of the Trainee Accountant role:
- Preparing month end management accounts to tight deadlines
- Performing monthly reconciliation of financial reports and investigating variances
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Supporting the production of budgets, forecasts and monthly reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Applying International Accounting Standards and Irish Accounting Standards to transactions so accounts comply with group and external reporting
- Liaise with auditors, external auditors and finance personnel
- Assist with an annual audit inspection and liaise with all key stakeholders
- Evaluating and developing existing/ future systems and processes to ensure accurate, timely and value added reporting on the financial results of the company.
- Implementing new systems and processes as the company maintains its excellent IT benchmark.
You will have a first or second class honours university degree in aviation, finance or engineering, be highly motivated, technically astute with good spreadsheet skills. You will have a hands-on, flexible approach, a keen eye for detail and be an excellent team player. Awareness of spare parts technical specifications is an advantage.
If you are interested in the Trainee Accountant role, please get in touch with Ruth Callely today to discuss.