Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per year
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-29 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for the next step in your accounting career? A leading international reinsurance company is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast-growing company with great exposure to all accounting functions.
- Preparation of primary books of accounts
- Posting journals into GL system
- Run GL reports
- Setting up of invoice payments into banking system
- Provide backup for the process of payments on on-line banking system and the updating of the all bank transactions to the general ledger
- Reconcile Intercompany balances
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense analysis
- Inputting data into VAT file.
- Produce Variance Reports
- Maintenance of Fixed assets register
You will have a degree or equivalent preferred from an Accounting/Business background with 2 years' experience working as part of a finance team (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience with GL accounting is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong excel skills with a high level of attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Accounts Assistant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.