Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global technology investment firm is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team and become a key supporting member.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Preparation of primary books of accounts
- Input invoices for all entities within the group
- Monthly review of Debtors and creditor balances
- Reconcile Intercompany balances
- Provide backup for the process of payments on on-line banking system and the updating of the all bank transactions to the general ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense analysis
- Customer invoicing
You will have a relevant Finance / Business degree with 3+ years of experience in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in Sage 50 and excel is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic, high calibre accounts assistant to join a leading technology investment team. Supporting the finance team, the candidate must be able to work as part of a team of professionals from various backgrounds engaged in investing in technology companies.
If you are interested in the Accounts Assistant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.