Salary €33,000 - €35,000 per annum
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new Accounts Payable Opportunity that offers excellent progression opportunities? A Leading Property firm is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join and become a key member of their finance team to take full responsibility for the accounts payable function.
Responsibilities Accounts Payable Assistant role include:
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure invoices are correctly authorised and coded
- Inputting invoices and credit notes onto the accounts system after approval
- Requesting creditor statements and reconciling to the accounts system
- Preparing the main monthly payment run and creditor reconciliations
- Preparing weekly cheque runs for sundry payments
- Reconciling petty cash and monitoring floats
- Creating payments using on-line banking system
- Entering and allocating payments on the accounts system
- Scanning supplier invoices to accounts system
You will have a relevant Finance / Business degree with 2+ years of experience in accounts payable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in excel is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who can be a self-starter, who is capable of working on their own initiative, has excellent communications skills and works well as part of a team, this would be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Assistant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.