Group Management Control Specialist
Salary €42,000 - €50,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-21 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Group Management Control Specialist on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to is to coordinate and monitor all accounts payable and payroll administration activities in respect of the relevant Group functions including ownership of subsidiaries bank reconciliations and control accounts.
Responsibilities of the Group Management Control Specialist include:
- Daily control and reconciliation of all payments and related bank transfers according to strict deadlines
- Update relevant schedules; reconcile control/bank accounts and resolution of outstanding items
- Responsibility for Accounts Payable process of subsidiaries in the Group to ensure timely and accurate supplier payments in line with the Accounts Payable calendar and local policies
- Full monitoring and maintenance of the procurement process
- Review individual expense claims are in line with the Group and subsidiaries Travel and Expense policy and relevant financial control monitoring of payment via corporate credit card
- Ensure all creditors are paid in a timely manner in line with terms and conditions
- Reconciling and following up on supplier invoices with supplier statements across multiple accounts
You will have a relevant qualifications, Accounting Technical (IATI or AAT) would be distinct advantage. Previous accounts payable experience in a busy environment is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who is computer literate, has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this group management control specialist role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.