Salary €30,000 - €35,000 per annum
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-15 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading property company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant. This is a permanent role with a strong focus on Accounts Receivable for the Residential business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will gain exposure working in a fast-paced Finance Department which offers a fun and exciting environment to work in.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Process sales invoices/credit notes on the accounts system in a timely manner
- Liaising with branch administrators via email and telephone regarding queries on Invoices/Debtors
- Ensure accurate recharging of client advertising and other related charges
- Assist with credit collection and liaise with staff on outstanding invoices or queries
- Process bank lodgements, deposit refunds and client balances due
- Produce aged debtors’ listings and statements in a timely manner
- Following up on outstanding invoices and liaising with staff on their outstanding debtors
- Carry out weekly bank reconciliations
You will have a relevant Business / Finance degree, with 1+ years’ in a similar fast - paced role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in excel is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who is self-starter, capable of working on your own initiative, possess excellent communications skills then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Accounts Payable Administrator, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.