International Payments Specialist
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 leisure-and-sport Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you an ambitious Payments Specialist looking for a new opportunity? A leading leisure company are looking to hire an International Payments Specialist who has strong subject matter expertise in the International online payments area.
Responsibilities of the International Payments Specialist include:
- Working closely with both the Head of Payments and Payments Manager to act as an International Payments Sponsor for the business
- Work with management to develop, prioritise, and deliver the International Payments Strategy
- Understand the payments landscape in each of the International territories
- Ensure the appropriate level of support and direction to the International business (with particular focus on Commercial Teams) to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded and to optimise customer experience
- Work with management to ensure we continue to develop best in class architecture and channels to meet and exceed business objectives and optimise customer experience in our International markets
You will have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business, with 5+ years in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Knowledge of PCI and PSD2 is advantageous as well as the German language.
If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in International Payments Specialist role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.