Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary €35,000 - €36,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for an Accounts Payable Opportunity with a successful international company? As this growing technology company is continuing its expansion, they wish to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to join its Finance Team, to be based in our offices in Dublin, Ireland.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Ensuring supplier invoices are accurately posted in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring accurate paying, posting and auditing of employee expenses in accordance with the company expense policy
- Ensuring payment approval is obtained, and all invoices are paid within agreed credit terms
- Ensuring the purchase order process is adhered too and maintained monthly
- Preparing Accounts Payable monthly reports
- Preparation of Bi-monthly VAT returns
- Assist in preparing month end accruals and prepayments
- Completing supplier and bank reconciliations
As the accounts payable assistant you will have 3+ years in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience using accounting systems, such as AIQ & Concur.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has excellent Microsoft Excel Skills, and with strong organisation skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Assistant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.