Salary Up to €35,000 per annum
Location Dublin South
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Financial Services Company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Daily processing of invoices for all worldwide locations within the centralised Global team ensuring accurate processing, matching and coding of all invoices including multi-jurisdictional VAT treatment
- Review of vendor and payment details to ensure consistency
- Preparing and running pay-cycles
- Accurate allocation of bank receipts
- Liaise with Treasury operations to ensure appropriate working capital management
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to compile and analyse global cash flows across multiple currencies and internal company business units
- Maintain a rolling cash-flow forecast to project funding requirements
- Evaluate available funding levels and recommend funds transfers needed
- Execute cash transactions or intercompany settlements as approved
- Collaborate in managing all bank account signatories and mandates
You will have a Degree in Business or Accounting, with 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role. Fluency in English and a working knowledge of German is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Assistant Accountant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information.