Salary €30,000 - €31,500 per year
Location Dublin North
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading FMCG company based in Dublin North is seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist include:
Collection of debtor accounts across Multiples and Independent Retail accounts
- Debtors reconciliations / Excel which forms a large part of this role
- Weekly debtors reconciliations for main debtors accounts
- Daily Cash / Cheques posting/allocating from post & BIF
- Customer query resolution – provide copy invoices, statements & follow up to ensure credit requests are approved
- Work with AP on accounts that require contra’s
- Importing of batches from KBS & relevant debtors reconciliation
- Management of weekly / monthly direct debits
You will have the relevant Accounting or Business Degree with 2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in Credit Control in a similar industry. Customer service experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful FMCG company based in Dublin North. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft OS and is capable of working in a fast paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Specialist role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.