Accounts Payable Administrator
Salary Up to €30,000 per annum
Location Dublin South
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading healthcare company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Administrator.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Administrator include:
Processing of invoices, reconciliation of supplier accounts and the issuing of related payments
- Seek relevant approval for non-stock invoices prior to processing
- Code invoices to relevant expense accounts by reference to GL codes and cost centres
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices
- Enter invoices and credit notes onto SAP
- Reconcile vendor statements to creditor ledger
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Prepare and set up electronic transfers and payments on Banking-on-line
As the accounts payable administrator you will have a relevant Business or Accounting degree along with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). SAP experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Administrator role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.