Head of Accounting
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm located in the city centre are looking to hire a head of accounting to drive the strategic and operational deliverables for their finance team.
Key responsibilities of the head of accounting:
- Oversight and delivery of client deliverablres on a monthly/quarterly and annual basis
- Manage the internal budgeting and forecasting functions
- Act as director and trustee for various clients and SPV's
- Review internal controls and processes
- Provide technical accounting advice to team around transaction implications
- Identify opportunities for business development
As the head of accounting you will have a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or internally recognised) along with excellent reporting experience with IFRS and US GAAP. You will have sound knowledge of capital market financial instruments, proven track record of motivating a team with a clear vision, a customer focused approach and excellent problem solving attitude.
If you are interested in the head of accounting role please reach out to Andrew Murphy on the details provided. We look forward to hearing from you.