Salary Up to €27,000 per year + Competitive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
With offices spanning 28 countries and over 3,700 employees worldwide, Robert Walters is well placed to serve the needs of our multinational client base and to manage the careers of the highest calibre professional candidates. We are currently seeking to hire an recruitment administrator to join our thriving office based in Dublin City Centre. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Administrator include:
Administration support for consultants and managers
- Administration assistance for Directors
- Assist with administration duties: correspondence, meeting details, progress reports, KPI reports, PowerPoint presentations
- Answer the general queries, internally and externally through emails and other forms of communication
- Communicate with customers and key personnel
- Front desk reception duties including operating a switchboard and reception area
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Arranging meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept to an impeccable standard
- Undertake other relevant duties as assigned
As the recruitment administrator you will have relevant experience in a fast paced administration role along with 2+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Recruitment Administrator role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.