Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a motivated audit manager looking for the chance to work in a Global professional services organisation? A professional services organisation located in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an audit manager to join their expanding corporate audit team.
Key responsibilities of the audit manager:
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing audit engagements in an efficient and effective manner
- Supervise and train junior members of the team to ensure that the organisation’s standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process
- Take full responsibility for managing and reviewing the work of the audit team
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Working capital management – manage work in progress and billings
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations
- Prepare and present business tenders in order to develop and grow your client portfolio
- Client fee negotiation
As the audit manager, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5+ years’ experience, preferably with electronic auditing and portfolio management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong technical skills and be commercially aware.
If you are interested in this audit manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.